Sunday, August 27, 2017

Meet Miss Seifert

Hi! My name is Kate Seifert and this is my fifth year of teaching and my fourth year to be teaching at Town Center. I am so excited to get to share in your learner’s 4th grade year!


I grew up in Coppell, Texas with my wonderful parents. I graduated from Coppell High School in 2008. In high school, I was a part of the show choir, Vivace! After high school I attended the University of Arkansas (GO HOGS!), where I earned my Bachelor of Science in Education in 2012 and my Master of Arts in Teaching in 2013. I still try to make it back to Fayetteville at least once a year for a Razorback football game!


In my spare time I love spending time with my friends and family, watching movies, spending time outside walking or riding my bike, and listening to great music!


I am so excited to share this year with your family!