Sunday, August 27, 2017

Meet Miss Taylor

My name is Jenna Taylor and I am so excited to be teaching at TCE for my fourth year!
I grew up in Garland, TX in a blended family. I am lucky enough to have the support of three wonderful parents: my mother, father, and stepfather. I also have three brothers and one sister (a younger “half” brother, an older brother, an older stepbrother, and an older stepsister).
During my first two years of college I moved to east Texas where I had the amazing opportunity to attend Kilgore College as a Rangerette. I then packed my bags and moved west where I attended Texas Tech University. In May 2014, I graduated with my Bachelor's degree in Education and began teaching in Coppell ISD that fall.
When I’m not working, I love practicing yoga at CorePower Yoga in Dallas (I have been certified to teach yoga for two years now, but still haven’t!) cooking, reading, catching up on my TV shows, and spending time with friends and my yellow Labrador puppy, Hallie!